Generation Infocus has partnered with the International Charter Academy of Georgia to provide exciting STEAM after school programming coming soon!
DANCE / YOGA
Registration for the 2018 - 2019 school year
If you would like to stay posted on registration openings for after school, please send us your email by filling out the info below.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- How much does the program cost?
- There is a one time registration fee of $50 ($35 for each additional child). The bi-weekly programming rate and/or drop-in fee may vary for each site so please call or email your school’s site director for pricing details. To view your school specific rates, please register your child through the application form above.
- Can I pay with cash or personal check?
- No. Payments can only be accepted online via credit card or ACH. (We do not charge a percentage fee, but the flat fee will be equivalent to 3.9% for credit card and 2.1% for ACH transactions.) We allow bill pay through your banking institution. Please contact our accounting department for assistance with this option. In an event of receiving a refund for services, please note that registration processing fees are non-refundable. To view our full Refund Policy please click here.
- What does an afternoon with GI look like?
- After the bell rings at the end of the school day, Generation Infocus students will meet in the hall where attendance will be taken and snacks will be eaten. After snack, the students are split up and will be led by their STEAM Coach to a classroom where they participate in homework time and a STEAM hands-on lesson. Towards the end of the day, students will have free / play time whether it is outside or inside.