Program rates vary at each school location so please call us at 404-525-5561 or email the Site Director listed BELOW for your school's program rates.
AFTER SCHOOL FOR RESURGENCE HALL STUDENTS WILL TAKE PLACE AT THE HAPEVILLE MAKER SPACE.
Transportation WILL be provided every day from Resurgence Hall to The Hapeville Maker Space located at:
3578 South Fulton Avenue, Hapeville, GA 30354
Register for After School
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR NOW OPEN!
Mon - Thurs 4:00PM - 6:30PM (Includes a snack)
Fri 1:00PM - 6:30PM (Includes 2 snacks)
(Cannot exceed 2 days per week)
* Courses subject to change. Wearable Tech only offered to grades 3rd - 5th.
CONTACT YOUR Site Director
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much does the program cost?
Program rates vary at each school location so please call us at 404-525-5561 or email the Site Director listed above for your school's program rates.
- Can I pay with cash or personal check?
- No. Payments can only be accepted online via credit card or ACH. (We do not charge a percentage fee, but the flat fee will be equivalent to 3.9% for credit card and 2.1% for ACH transactions.) We allow bill pay through your banking institution. Please contact our accounting department for assistance with this option. In an event of receiving a refund for services, please note that registration processing fees are non-refundable. To view our full Refund Policy please click here.
- What does an afternoon with GI look like?
- After the bell rings at the end of the school day, Generation Infocus students will meet in the cafeteria where attendance will be taken and snacks will be eaten. After snack, the students are split up by grade level and are lead by their STEAM Coach to a classroom where they participate in homework time and a STEAM hands-on lesson. Towards the end of the day, students will have free / play time whether it is outside on a playground or in the gym.