Register for After School
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2017-2018 SCHOOL YEAR is now open!!
Site Director Information
Name: Ms. Sarin
Contact Number: 470-485-5789
*Wearable Technology is only offered to grades 3rd - 5th
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much does the program cost?
- There is a one time registration fee of $40 ($35 for each additional child). The bi-weekly programming rate and/or drop-in fee may vary for each site so pease call or email your school’s site director for pricing details. To view your school specific rates, please register your child through the application form above.
- Can I pay with cash or personal check?
- No. Payments can only be accepted online via credit card or ACH. (We do not charge a percentage fee, but the flat fee will be equivalent to 3.9% for credit card and 2.1% for ACH transactions.) We allow bill pay through your banking institution. Please contact our accounting department for assistance with this option. In an event of receiving a refund for services, please note that registration processing fees are non-refundable. To view our full Refund Policy please click here.
- What does an afternoon with GI look like?
- After the bell rings at the end of the school day, Generation Infocus students will meet in the cafeteria where attendance will be taken and snacks will be eaten. After snack, the students are split up by grade level and are lead by their STEAM Coach to a classroom where they participate in homework time and a STEAM hands-on lesson. Towards the end of the day, students will have free / play time whether it is outside on a playground or in the gym.