We are excited to be able to provide after school and drop-in services at The Hapeville Maker Space.
Register for After School
REGISTRATION FOR THE 2018-2019 SCHOOL YEAR NOW OPEN!
2:00PM - 6:30PM (Includes two snacks)
(Cannot exceed 2 days per week)
* Courses subject to change
CONTACT YOUR Site Director
Frequently Asked Questions:
- How much does the program cost?
Please call us at 404-525-5561 or email the Site Director listed above for program rates.
- Can I pay with cash or personal check?
- No. Payments can only be accepted online via credit card or ACH. (We do not charge a percentage fee, but the flat fee will be equivalent to 3.9% for credit card and 2.1% for ACH transactions.) We allow bill pay through your banking institution. Please contact our accounting department for assistance with this option. In an event of receiving a refund for services, please note that registration processing fees are non-refundable. To view our full Refund Policy please click here.
- What does an afternoon with GI look like?
- After students are dropped off at our location, they will meet in the multipurpose room where attendance will be taken and snacks will be eaten. After snack, the students are split up by grade level and are lead by their STEAM Coach to a classroom/lab where they participate in homework time and a STEAM hands-on lesson. Towards the end of the day, students will have free choice time until dismissal.